PAYMENT AND CANCELATION POLICY
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot on a Recharge Escape. If you decide to cancel your reservation within 30 days of your initial booking date, your deposit will be fully refunded. After 30 days, deposits will not be refunded. The total balance must be paid in full 75 days prior to the start date of the retreat. Payments may be made in one or more installments as long as the final balance has been paid by the due date. We realize that sometimes things happen in life and you may have to cancel your trip. For cancellations that take place up to 75 days before the first day of the retreat, there is a 100% refund less the deposit payment. For cancellations between 74 and 45 days before the first day of the retreat, there is a 50% refund and for cancellations less than 45 days before the first day of the retreat, there is no refund.
Once you've secured your spot with a deposit, we will set you up with a payment plan in 1 - 4 installments. Your first payment is due 30 days from the time you put down your deposit, and your last payment is due 70 days before the trip. We will reach out to you to set up the best plan to fit your needs!
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND DOCUMENTS
Ensure that you've met any visa and passport requirements before traveling abroad. US Citizens can check www.state.gov/travel/ for up-to-date requirements. Your passport must be valid for 6 months past your travel return date. If your passport will be expiring within 6 months of an international trip, make sure you get it renewed in a timely manner. Recharge Escapes will not be held financially responsible nor will you receive a trip refund if you are unable to fly internationally due to your inability to meet the passport requirements.
We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance when booking your flights. Recharge Escapes does not provide insurance (travel and health), and cannot be held liable for you medically, financially, or otherwise for your failure to arrange suitable insurance.
I acknowledge that during a retreat, my participation is voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the retreat leaders and third party contractors. I agree to hold Recharge Escapes, and all of its members and contractors, harmless from any and all claims, suits, losses, or related causes of action for damage to person or property during a retreat.
PHOTO / VIDEO RELEASE FORM
I hereby authorize Recharge Escapes to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs and/or video that may pertain to me to use / republish / copyright, etc. for commercial use in association with Recharge Escapes business. I hereby release and discharge Recharge Escapes from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs and video footage, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
By booking a retreat I agree to all policies and conditions as stated above.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. If I book a shared room, does the total package include me and a friend or just me? The total package cost includes just you. If you don't have a friend or family member joining you, we will room you with another retreat guest.
2. Do I have to be an artist or super fit to go on one of these retreats? All levels are welcome and will be accommodated!
3. Are flights and transport from airport to hotel included? No, flights and transport must be booked separately, unless indicated. For example, the Greece Recharge Escape includes Ferry transport (port-hotel-port). We can help you find flights and will recommend the best form of transportation from the airport depending on location.
4. Am I required to participate in all retreat activities? Not at all. You can choose to participate in as little and as many as you would like! It is your opportunity to recharge.
5. Will an itinerary and other detailed information be provided prior to the trip? Yes, you will receive a detailed trip package within two weeks prior to retreat start date with all of the info you need to ensure your comfort.